$149.95 - Too low to display
(as of Nov 29,2017 10:04:18 UTC – Details)
Give your kitchen decor a quick modern makeover with a new easy-to-install DIY faucet from Kraus. The Mateo Single Lever Pull Down Faucet has clean lines and a sleek design that create a look with maximum visual impact. For enhanced functionality, the pull-down sprayhead is ergonomically designed with a comfortable grip. A single button allows you to instantly switch between aerated stream and spray. The swivel adaptor offers additional flexibility, as well as an optimized range of motion.
All faucets in the Mateo series are designed with a QuickDock mounting assembly, for exceptionally easy top mount installation. This innovative feature allows you to install the faucet from above the counter, eliminating the need to secure it underneath the sink.
Every Kraus faucet is manufactured with top-quality components in order to ensure lasting value and superior performance. Technology highlights of this model include an ultra-durable Kerox ceramic cartridge, for lifelong drip-free use. The best-in-industry Neoperl aerator reduces water waste without sacrificing pressure, with easy-clean rubber nozzles to prevent hard water and lime scale build-up.
Combine this kitchen faucet with a bar faucet from the Mateo series for an instant upgrade to modern style, and build a better kitchen with Kraus.
- All-Metal Body for Maximum Durability
- Easy DIY QuickDock Top Mount Installation
- Single-Lever Design for Effortless Temperature & Flow Control
- High-Arch Spout Swivels 360° for Complete Sink Access
- Dual-Function Pull-Down Sprayer w/ Superswivel Adaptor
- Retractable Neoperl Hose w/ SecureConX Counterweight
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator w/ Easy-Clean Rubber Nozzles to Prevent Hard Water Build-Up
- Superior Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Codes/Standards Applicable: cUPC (UPC&CSA), NSF 61, NSF 372, AB1953, EPA, CALGreen, MASS, FTC, DOE, CEC and ADA
- faucet height: 15-3/4″
- aerator clearance: 8-3/16″
- handle clearance: 2-1/2″
- spout reach: 8-11/16″
- spout swivel: 360 degrees
- flow rate: 1.75gm 6.6L/min @ 60 psi
- faucet hole size requirement: 1-3/8″ – 1-1/2″
- number of holes required: 1- 3 (optional deck plate)
- maximum deck thickness: w/ deck plate 1″ w/o deck plate 1-1/2″
All-Metal Body for Maximum Durability
Easy DIY QuickDock Top Mount Installation
Codes/Standards Applicable: cUPC (UPC&CSA), NSF 61, NSF 372, AB1953, EPA, CALGreen, MASS, FTC, DOE, CEC and ADA
High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator w/ Easy-Clean Rubber Nozzles to Prevent Hard Water Build-Up
Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)