$149.00 - $89.99
(as of Nov 19,2017 17:03:40 UTC – Details)
- 7” Touchscreen Display
- Adapter Board
- DSI Ribbon Cable
- 4 x Stand-offs and Screws
- 4 x Jumper Wires
- 1x NeeGo 2.5A Power Supply
- 1x Raspberry Pi 7-Inch LCD Touch Screen Case, Black
- 7” Touchscreen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi.
- Latest version of Raspbian OS required to operate correctly.
The full color display outputs up to 800 x 480 and features a capacative touch sensing capable of detecting 10 fingers.
Only two connections from the Pi to the display are necessary; power from GPIO (or USB) connection to the DSI port. The adapter board handles power, signal conversion, and touch input conversion.
The display works with all existing Raspberry Pi models, however the mounting holes only line up with the newer board design of the A+, B+ and Pi 2.
7 Touch Screen Display Full Color 800 x 480 Resolution Portable Adapter Board Connects Via GPIO or USB; 10-Finger Detection Great for Media & Gamin
Black ABS Case For Protecting the Official Raspberry Pi 7″ Touch Screen Display and Raspberry Pi 3 with Holding Slot for Genuine Raspberry Pi 5MP and 8MP Camera
Power Supply for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Raspberry Pi Model B+/ B Plus and other Micro USB Port Devices.
This 7 Touchscreen Display for the Raspberry Pi is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects where a keyboard and mouse would be in the way
Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc. •